Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Listings

New shows, new stores, and now new listings.  I have put a handful of new pieces in the Etsy Shop.  Here's a sampling:

I think grey is a wonderful neutral, don't you?   

A great way to add sparkle without going over-the-top.

This solid pewter key necklace is a great way to add edge to an outfit.  And there are those tassels again!  These are the larger version of the ones in my bracelets I listed in the Summer.

This looks very Shabby Chic to me.  If I didn't have a house full of boys, I'm fairly certain my home would look like this necklace!  


These earrings go with virtually every other piece in the shop.  Actually, everything goes well together without looking too matchy-matchy. I'll be listing more this week including assemblage necklaces with more of those tassels and different combinations of elements, e.g. vintage rhinestones and wood.
Thanks for looking!

Sara

No comments: