Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winter Wonderland

In Small Spectacles will be at the Winter Wonderland at Northpointe Elementary in Hebron, KY on Saturday, December 3rd from 10:00-2:00.  I remember what a magical day it was last year:  the snow was coming down, Santa arrived, there were craft stations set up for the kids, and there were lots great crafters/vendors to help you pick out something special for someone special's Christmas gift.

If you are unable to attend any of the shows I have mentioned but are still wanting to see the pieces in person, please send me an e-mail at InSmallSpectacles@gmail.com and we can set up a time to meet.  I also love doing custom work!  If you have a special button, a piece of jewelry you had as a child, or a cherished piece from someone special (even if it's broken), send me a picture and together we can work up a one-of-a-kind piece that will forever hold meaning for you. 

Have a great weekend!

Sara

No comments: