Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Beautiful Day

It was a great day at the first of what I believe will be many Birds of a Feather Fairs.  Leslie and Misty did a fantastic job organizing this event that not only provided area residents with great shopping, but benefited a worthy cause.  And they picked wonderful artists to include in this juried show.  Everyone was incredibly talented and their crafts were unique.  There were about 5 or 6 jewelery booths, but each were so different from one another that there were plenty of choices for each shopper's tastes.  I liked Emily Peter's big 'ole rings made from old jewelry pieces so much, I had to high tail it over her way to get one for myself!  It was just a wonderful day with neat people who were all excited about their craft and the Fair. 

Ready to go....let the shopping begin! 







I so enjoy explaining the details in jewelry. 
Each piece is made with love.  



I met the loveliest people today!





So dizzy with excitement...


...that I collapsed!


Actually, that's just Boy 3 taking a picture with an iPhone.
All my boys were there to "help" as only little hands can.  But most of all, they encourage me and make my heart soar.

Don't fret if you missed it.  Most of the vendors are on Etsy and you can get their links on the Birds of a Feather Fair blog

I'll be at the Cooper High School show next Saturday and that is a really great one, also.  It has the most vendors of any of the shows I'm doing and the facilities and PTA/Students are very helpful;  it's one of my favorites.

Have a great week!

Sara

No comments: