Friday, November 23, 2012

Small Business Saturday

I hope your Thanksgiving was restful as we all took a break to give thanks to Almighty God for the many blessings and graces He has bestowed upon us!

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, so I'd like to encourage you to look to your local businesses and other small businesses (like In Small Spectacles!) for all of your Christmas gift-giving needs.  I guarantee you'll get more personalized attention and have more unique items to choose from!

In honor of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday I am offering 20% my entire Etsy Shop (not including custom work/special orders).  Enter code "BF2012" at checkout to apply the percentage off.  I'll be listing more today including the new lace motif etched brass cuffs with vintage rhinestone embellishments, so look for those new pieces!


If you are up in the Lebanon, Ohio area's historic downtown please stop by Kelly Lane Resale Boutique to see their In Small Spectacles inventory which will increase tomorrow.  Kelly is also having weekend specials, so it's definitely worth the stop.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sara