Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Currently In Love....

....with the new Fossil Fall catalog I just received in the mail.  My word would you look at this beauty.  I love the detailing, the color of the leather, and the hardware, especially the key. 


Who can resist a menswear-inspired shoe?  I've been wearing shoes like this for years, so it's nice to know they are in style.  They give an ensemble a pretty edge and they're easy on your wallet.  Plus they are uber-comfortable to wear.


Ssshhhh....can I tell you a secret?  I saw loads of flat menswear lace up boots in several colors at All Saints a few weeks ago.  Target makes a flat menswear lace up boot that looks exactly like those only way less expensive;  the gray ones looked virtually the same.  I bought them a couple years ago and they still carry them here.  They have them in several colors and I promise that you'd never know they weren't real leather.  I usually buy boots a 1/2 size larger to factor in space for socks in cooler months, but these run large, so stay true to your barefoot size.   

This weekender bag is reason enough to go on a mini trip:


I like a little edge, but I also like a little romance and I can't resist lace or yellow, so this might have to come home with me:



I love the entire look of this:


But you don't care with like.  Go over to Fossil's lookbook and pick out your own favorites!

Happy Wishlisting!

Sara

No comments: