Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ball and Chain

School for my family officially starts tomorrow marking another Summer of fun under our belts. I was still able to make some jewelry in between swim lessons, playdates, family reunions, and slip 'n slide adventures.  Let's see what I was up to:


 Crystal glass with black ribbons and onyx chips

For you chocolate lovers out there:  tigers eye

 Red jade and coral chips

Crystal czech glass

Turquoise-dyed howlite

Have you noticed hematite is everywhere? 

One of my favorites:  labradorite

Carved bone, pyrite, and mother of pearl

Grass green jade

Purple czech glass 

And this is just the bracelets!  Each of the them includes solid brass vintage beads and hand-aged rhinestones. I always sell out of these when I show them.  I love these bracelets because the lockets weigh the bracelets down so that the pretty beading stays on the top of your wrist.  How many times have you worn a beautiful bracelet only to have it twist around so that only the clasp shows?  Problem solved.

They're listed in the Etsy Shop now, so head over and pick up your favorite before they're gone!

Sara

No comments: