Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

Au revoir 2012, bon jour 2013!  As most people, I take some time at the end of every year to reflect on the ups and downs, goods and bads, and all the many lessons learned during the year.  Creatively it was the best year for me with several new and unique designs emerging from my work studio, publication in "Belle Armoire Jewelry", and confirmation of upcoming publication in this Spring's "Jewelry Affaire."  I had the opportunity to participate in new and larger art shows and sharing my pieces with a larger number of new friends. 

For 2013 I'd like to continue adding to new designs.  I would also like to stretch myself and learn new techniques and incorporate them into the pieces.  I'm always on the hunt for "new" vintage elements that help my jewelry stand out, so that it always a goal. 

My last listings of 2012 are these new designs featuring petite vintage brass ID tags that I embellished with solid brass rhinestones and hung from leverbacks to make edgy and eclectic earrings.












 
I hope you had a great 2012, 2013 brings you all good things and God's best, and your New Year's celebrations are both festive and safe!
Sara