Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here and have been busy making new pieces and coming up with new designs. Obviously I haven't been as diligent in photographing the pieces and posting them in the Etsy Shop.  I know, my bad.  But here is a sampling and these have been listed:

 
Vintage japanese glass pearls


 
Onyx and rhinestone embellished vintage brass id tags

 
Beautiful crystal glass and vintage gothic crosses

 
LOVE this shade of emerald green candy jade.  Love.  It.


 
Boho:  Ivory carved bone, vintage brass, and tassels. 


 
Champagne pearls




 
Fully loaded

 
Teal freshwater pearls and vintage Madonna and Child lucite set in brass

 
Garnet and vintage brass


I have another weathered tray brimming with pieces to list, so I will make every effort this weekend to get some pics and load them. 

Thanks for stopping by even though I have been MIA for quite a while.  Enjoy your weekend! 

Sara