Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vintage Brass ID Tag Bracelets

Just a few last minute additions to the shop and the last ones until after Christmas.  I've had these solid brass vintage ID tags for a while now and didn't know quite what I wanted to do with them.  Then God just gave me the idea to embellish them with solid brass rhinestones with some multi-layered chains for the bracelet.  I also embellished some with vintage rhinestone earrings, but haven't had an opportunity to take a picture of them yet.  Wrapping Christmas gifts is taking priority!

 
Vintage Japanese glass pearls with hand-aged rhinestone filigree.

 
Black diamond rhinestones set in slid brass with rhinestone filigree and mercury glass beads.

 
I aged a 10mm rhinestone filigree and dangled one off of each of the rings the clasp hooks onto.  Bling from every angle!

 

 
These look super layered with other bracelets, like In Small Spectacles cuffs!
 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate the incarnation of our Lord, Jesus Christ! 
 
Sara